The scope of this report is to compare the energy and water-related credit requirements for new commercial office buildings in various sustainability rating systems such as LEED, BREEAM, Green Mark, BEAM Plus, Green Star, ENERGY STAR and NABERS.
This report demonstrates our unique ability to collaborate globally, with technical input from 16 staff in 13 offices across the Americas, UKMEA, Europe, East Asia and Australasia regions.
The report consists of six key sections:
- A high level overview of each system
- A decision-making process framework
- Energy credit detailed comparison
- Water credit detailed comparison
- Key case studies for each system, highlighting five Arup projects and two Brookfield projects
- An appendix summarising market drivers favoring particular system in each of the key CoreNet Member countries.