Since 1966 The Arup Journal has presented the best of Arup's work and thinking in the firm's constantly developing areas of expertise.
This edition of The Arup Journal includes projects in the Europe, Americas, and UK-MEA Regions, highlighting innovatory lighting and façade designs, including:
- Revitalising Amsterdam’s museums
- Refurbishing the Rijksmuseum
- Enhancing the Stedelijk Museum
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Campus, Seattle
- The Al Bahar towers, Abu Dhabi, UAE: multidisciplinary design for Middle East high-rise
- The Fulton Center, New York: design of the cable net
- “Lloyd’s Cloudless”: Reglazing Lloyd’s of London — a first for recycling
- Developing bio-responsive façades: BIQ House — the first pilot project
Download Issue 2 2013 (PDF, 13mb) or email email@example.com to order a hard copy.
- Issue 1 2013 (PDF, 23mb)
- Issue 2 2012 (PDF, 8.4mb)
- Issue 1 2012 (PDF, 6.2mb)
- Issue 2 2011 (PDF, 7.1mb)
- Issue 1/2011 (PDF, 11.5mb)
- Issue 2/2010 (PDF, 8.0mb)
- Issue 1/2010 (PDF, 6.3mb)
- Issue 3/2009 (PDF, 3.8mb)
- Issue 2/2009 (PDF, 3.7mb)
- Issue 1/2009 (PDF, 7.7mb)
- Issue 3/2008 (PDF, 2.0mb)
- Issue 2/2008 (PDF, 3.4mb)
Earlier editions are available on request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.